Senior Expert Global Mobility (f/m)
OMV produces and markets oil and gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions - in a responsible way. With Group sales of EUR 23 bn and a workforce of more than 20,000 employees in 2018, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria's largest listed industrial companies. Due to our international activities in up- and downstream we can offer interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development. Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the OMV culture and key to our corporate success. Discover the exciting world of OMV.
As a Senior Expert Global Mobility you will be responsible for Expatriate related processes around the whole employee lifecycle (contracting, salary reviews, reporting, KPIs). You will lead Global Mobility projects, with a dedicated focus on HR IS and data processing and support the definition and implementation of HR Global Mobility standards & regulations.
- Contributes in the design and optimization of HR Global Mobility policies and processes derived from the overall HR strategy and supports their implementation
- Responsible for the derivation and determination of HR KPIs (for Global Mobility) and for the processing and delivery of comprehensive and correct data and reporting to internal and external stakeholders as appropriate
- Coordinates and interacts with external providers
- Leads HR Global Mobility projects with a dedicated focus on IT and digitalization
- Identifies and supports process optimization and respective implementation
- Translates business requirements to meet services, processes and system standards with focus on the digital change within HR Global Mobility including the analysis and optimization of workflow functionalities and processes
- Acts as key user /administrator for Global Mobility applications and database
- Min. Master degree in HR/Economics/Social Sciences/Finance/Economic computer science
- Min. 9 years post Masters' work experience
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel) and a strong affinity to digital processes
- Comprehensive understanding of all elements within one discipline
- Broad knowledge of the business context and inter-dependencies
We offer you:
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector, providing excellent development opportunities
- We offer an attractive compensation package that matches your qualifications and professional experience. The minimum gross annual salary according to the collective agreement amounts to EUR 68.030, all in. Depending on skills and specific experience, over-payment is possible. OMV also offers additional benefits and relocation packages for international moves
- Place of work: Vienna, Austria
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.