NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets.
Secure generation, import and insertion of chip-individual confidential data and cryptographic key material for chip personalization, including the development of software for underlying production flows.
• Designing, implementing, and testing of applications in the context of secure software and key initialization during IC manufacturing
• Contributing to architectural and security concepts to ensure end-to-end protection of sensitive key material and data
• Reception of keys and data from external parties
• Insertion of keys and data into a product configuration
• Processing throughout the entire manufacturing flow
• Transfer into the produced ICs
• Delivery of key material to external parties
• Designing and implementing of pre-personalization for smartcard operating systems
• University degree in computer science, software engineering, security, telematics, mathematics, or equivalent
• First experience in software engineering, ideally in Java development
• Interested in hardware security modules and cryptographic protocols
• Interested in implementing reliable, high-secure, high-throughput services
• Basic understanding in security, cryptography, PKI
• Familiar with industry standards related to GlobalPlatform, GSMA, and SimAlliance (nice to have)
• Familiar with software development in C (nice to have)
• Structured approach towards complex software challenges
• Self-organized and team-oriented
• Open-minded and communicative
NXP offers competitive compensation. Due to Austrian law we are obliged to state the minimum gross salary according to legal regulations and for this role this amounts to EUR 44.500 gross. Depending on experience and education higher remuneration is possible.
Moreover, we provide attractive benefits to our employees.
Our people are the heart and soul of our business. Their talent enables NXP to continue providing Secure Connections for a Smarter World. Helping every employee to be the best that they can be is a core part of our philosophy. This means creating the right environment for individuals to flourish, with ample opportunities for career development.