Innovation Architect (m/f) - Open Observability
Strategic Alliances and Innovation
Linz, Austria Digital Transformation | Cloud Monitoring | Observability | Open Source | Community
As global leader in performance management Dynatrace excites customers like Google, Netflix, Delta Airlines, SAP, United Health Care, JP Morgan and many others.
For our Innovation Lab, we are looking for an experienced architect with hands-on mentality and people skills to drive technical integrations with open source products and actively contribute to the development of open standards and formats around performance monitoring.
- Work closely with our development and product management teams to define and implement interfaces between open sources systems like Kubernetes, Prometheus, Fluentd, OpenTracing, OpenCensus and Dynatrace
- Design and implement integrations and exporters for Dynatrace for these open source solutions
- Contribute your expertise to their respective GitHub communities
- Help shaping the open source strategy of the whole organization
Why join Dynatrace
- Global Leader in Performance Management with flat hierarchy and open culture
- Unique career chance towards Open Source and collaborating with other industry leaders
- Open-Door policy, learning from each other, facing challenges and celebrating success together as a team
- International and diverse workplace
- Organizer of DevOne, our own annual developer conference
Seeing is believing. Check out the Dynatrace free trial.
- More than 2 years of experience as Senior Developer or Software Architect
- Excellent programming skills in a high-level language and the ability to acquire new skills as needed
- Influencer in the Github Community
- Willingness to travel to industry hubs, like the Silicon Valley for workshops with industry leaders like Google (10%)
- Hands-on teamplayer and proactive (wo)man of action
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is EUR 55,000 gross per year (based on full-time). We offer a market conform salary in line with qualifications and experience.
- Education & training bonus
- Free coffee, tea & smoothies
- Free fruits & cereals
- Flexible working hours
- Ergonomic workplaces
- Regular team events
- Discount for public transportation
- Free physical health support
- Sports activities