cargo-partner is a leading multinational freight forwarder and integrated logistics provider with a particular strength in international transport solutions. Based in Austria, cargo-partner is present in 30 countries with more than 3000 employees and continues to grow and expand across the world.
Our employees are highly motivated professionals with diverse cultural backgrounds who share a common passion for their work, excellent communication skills and a strong entrepreneurial approach.
We offer an interesting career kick-start for talented people without experience as well as rewarding opportunities for accomplished logistics and business professionals. We believe in establishing long-term relationships with our partners and in the continuous development of our employees.
To expand our IT team at our Headquarters in Fischamend, we are looking for a
Team Leader Network & Security (m/w)
in an international setting
Your main tasks:
In this interesting position, you are responsible for the design and operations of our globally distributed IT network and security infrastructure.
- Professional and organizational leadership of employees and regular reporting to the supervisor
- Project management and organization in the network and IT security environment
- Responsibility for the Core and Access Network and Firewall Infrastructure (Cisco, HP, Palo Alto)
- Design, optimization and continuous development of the existing network and security landscape
- First contact person for employees and colleagues as well as interface function to other specialist departments
- Completed technical education or equivalent professional experience
- Experience in leading teams
- In-depth experience in IT networking (routing, switching) and firewalling (datacenter related)
- Project management knowledge is an advantage
- Good German and English skills
- Good communication skills and hands-on mentality
- A very interesting and promising full-time position
- Personal and professional development
- Collaboration in an innovative company with economic stability
- A very good working environment and many benefits (meal vouchers, parking lots, trainings…)
- Depending on professional qualifications and experience, A salary that is significantly above the IT-KV (minimum salary for this position according to KV: EUR 2.461,-- gross / month)
If you are looking for a vital and challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
Submit your application and CV to Ms Claudia Strassil via our online job portal (jobs.cargo-partner.com).