Global HR Business Partner - Metals & Separation
ANDRITZ AG is looking for a Global HR Business Partner for the Metals and Separation business areas.
The HR BP will be a visible contributor in the organization and an active and value-adding member of the management team, contributing to the company's development in general, integration and competitiveness through strong HR experience and knowledge, effective leadership and ability to shape the human resources strategy in alignment with ANDRITZ' strategy.
ANDRITZ is an international technology group providing plants, systems, equipment, and services for various industries. The company is one of the technology and global market leaders in the hydropower business, the pulp and paper industry, the metal working and steel industries, and in solid/liquid separation in the municipal and industrial segments. Other important fields of business are animal feed and biomass pelleting.
Detailed Job Description
- Partner with all Leaders of BA/Division to support BA/division development and objectives
- Partner with local HR departments in order to ensure alignment of Global HR activities with local needs and give active support to local HR
- Partner with Global HR process owners (Global Mobility, Employer Branding….)
- HR Partner within Change Projects / Restructuring / Reorganization
- People Strategy: participate in the discussions and creation of BA/Division People Strategy
- Roll out of ANDRITZ group-wide and Business Area HR activities
- Strategic Competence and Resource Planning
- Recruitment of Key Positions within BA/Division, including expatriates
- Alignment of compensation and benefit structures within BA /Division
- Development of the BA/Division Management Team and individual members of the team
- A solid work experience in the manufacturing industry or technology industry.
- Experience in leading local human resources function at business area level.
- Well-developed capability in human resources management in international environment.
- A strong business orientation, experience in business management is an advantage.
- Knowledge in the machinery industry or civil works is considered to be an advantage.
- Capability to lead the needed actions, drive results and projects in committed manner.
- Fluent English.
- Bachelor degree or above.
In Austria we are legally obliged to announce for this position at least a gross monthly salary of
Depending on qualifications and professional experience we offer you a market-based salary.
Explore our jobs at:
Xiaoyu (Sarah) He