Data Scientist (m/f/d, full/part time)
We are a software and artificial intelligence company developing own products and award-winning individual software solutions for industrial companies in areas such as Machine Learning, Big Data and Software Development.
We are looking for talented and motivated Data Scientists to join our team in Vienna .
- work on Data Science projects that push the boundaries of industrial AI
- solve problems with a diverse set of methods including Machine and Deep Learning
- contribute to our research around topics such as Automated ML and Meta-Learning
- eagerness to learn and tackle problems not yet solved
- take on responsibility for own projects
- work on our very own products and with clients such as Audi, ÖBB, Post or Porsche Informatik
- BSc/MSc/PhD in a related field, e.g. Machine Learning, Data Science, Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics or Computer Vision
- minimum 1 year professional experience in a Data Science role
- experience working with time series data
- ideally, experience working with image data
- structured thinking and working
- analytical mindset
- advanced skills in (a subset of) Python, C++, Java, Docker, Spark, Tensorflow, scikit-learn, pandas, OpenCV
- English language proficiency
We know how to build award-winning artificial intelligence and software products. We also know that creating high-quality solutions requires a high quality work environment that caters for the needs of digital engineers.
For us this includes providing the devices you can work with best, offering the space for focused work and the time for continuous personal and professional development. That's what you can expect:
- an engineering-centered culture - because developing great software is what we love
- work on cutting-edge artificial intelligence solutions and research projects
- interdisciplinary, international and agile team
- flexible working hours
- subsidies for lunch & free snacks / beverages
- subvention of child-care costs
- the ability to co-shape the company
- the craftworks Academy for constant learning
- craftworks days that allow you to spend time on your ideas
- a truly lively company culture: sports events, board games, fifa tournaments, hackathons…
- great office in the heart of Vienna including a stunning terrace
In our opinion, high-quality projects & products can only be built by teams sharing the same values. Our shared values are built around team-spirit, constant learning and building exceptional artificial intelligence and software solutions.
If you share our values and you are interested in what working at craftworks looks like, you can find more information on our homepage and in our publicly available welcome-paper.
We are looking forward to receiving your application at email@example.com.
We offer competitive salaries, which depend on your personal qualifications and experience. In any case, we pay over the collective wage agreement starting at EUR 42.000 gross per year.