JAGGAER is the world leader in the development and distribution of web-based SaaS Software for supplier management and supplier integration with offices in Europe, the Middle East, Asia and North America. We have the vision of creating a unique solution that allows optimized usability for procurement professionals in nearly every industry. To achieve this goal, we are constantly working on new innovations, and we see ourselves as pioneers for the future of the e-procurement industry.
JAGGAER is a visionary and rapidly expanding multinational company. We are looking for highly motivated and tech-savvy team members who share our vision and want to help us shape the future of the industry.
Software Test Automation Engineer (m/f)
JAGGAER Austria - Vienna
Your Main Tasks
- Ensure the quality of our SaaS solution by building and maintaining a fully automated test environment
- Create test cases, build, improve and maintain the test environment, run tests, report defects
- Focus on the end-to-end regression testing of our software, in connection with 3rd party systems and backend processes
- Follow an Agile development process with monthly release cycles and daily software deployments
- You have already worked in testing browser-based applications following an automated test approach
- You know one of the tools (e.g. Selenium, Ranorex, Tosca) used in testing browser-based applications well
- The knowledge of a programming language (e.g. C#, Java) is a plus
- Experience with MySQL, MongoDB, Git and Jira is a plus, as well as experience in CI systems like Jenkins
- Good command of English (written and spoken)
- You are permitted and able to work in Vienna/Austria (we are not looking for remote workers)
- Education, coaching and support for your personal development
- An international, professional environment with exciting opportunities
- A super-modern office with a great view from the 27th floor of Vienna Twin Tower
- Flexible working hours
- A minimum annual gross salary of EUR 50.000,-. Depending on your qualification and experience an overpayment will be agreed
Join the team!
Apply now and be part of our success!