200 years #believeinyourself
Working at Erste Bank means working together on the future of us all: our customers, our company, each individual.
This takes to believe in yourself and the people around you; as well as to meet others with respect, empathy and understanding of diverse life stories.
RTO Manager (maternity leave replacement)
Erste Group IT International (EG IT INT) is the IT service provider of Erste Group, supplying solutions to all entities. It provides development, implementation and integration as well as operation of group-wide solutions. Aimed at offering the best service at the best price, EG IT INT plays a key strategic role within Erste Group.
The COO division of Erste Group IT International manages the company back-office apart from HR and finance related tasks. Our scope includes IT security & compliance, legal topics, the management of contracts, licenses and vendors, project and process governance, facility & office management as well as client relationship management.
As an RTO (Retained Organisation) Manager you mainly deal with our inter-group provider sIT Solutions and take care of service delivery aspects. The position is limited in time till 31.12.2020.
- As part of the Retained Organisation in EG IT INT towards s IT Solutions, manage the relationship between EG IT INT and our outsourcing partner (inter-group provider) in terms of our partner's service delivery
- Create and maintain a proper contractual and processual baseline and liaise with other peers and relevant stakeholders in and outside EG IT INT to support a smooth collaboration with our inter-group provider
- Review and (if necessary) rework existing contracts with our internal service provider
- Monitor the partner's service level achievements on a high level and trigger the respective escalation steps if needed
- Analyse invoices and identify potential discrepancies
- Ensure that the service contract repository is up-to-date
- Support and operate Audit controls and manage the respective requirements
- Hands-on experience in monitoring outsourcing services as well as in contract management
- IT background with a good understanding of IT service delivery (IT Service Management)
- Dedicated networker with excellent communication skills and intercultural awareness
- Persistency and assertiveness in finding the right solution
- Fluency in English and German is a must
- A responsible and diverse position in a cooperative and dynamic team that supports each other across different job-roles
- Attractive career opportunities, flexible working hours, numerous social benefits and a professional working atmosphere
- Subsidized food at the work and near infinite amounts of coffee and sparkling water
- A competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications is granted - the minimum wage for this position in accordance with the respective collective agreement is EUR EUR 41.706,-gross per year
- We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer without regard to age, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation or national origin. We live diversity!
- Discover and enjoy the benefits of Erste Group
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: