Die Anton Paar GmbH ist seit mehr als 40 Jahren weltweit führend in der Entwicklung und
Produktion hochpräziser Mess- und Analysegeräte für Industrie und Forschung.
Linux & Systems Developer (m/w)
Anton Paar GmbH | Graz
As an embedded OS and Linux Systems Programmer you are part of our platform platfrom development team. In collaboration with hardware and software developers you will develop and maintain system related software and services. You develop and integrate device drivers for the various peripherals present on our devices. You help package our embedded Linux BSPs to be easily deployable and write accompanying documentation. You help maintaining our software products and their related ecosystem.
- Development and maintenance of embedded Linux BSPs
- Device driver development: optimizations, bug fixing, add new functionality
- Porting of open-source and third party software libraries
- Development of software tools and utilities from scratch
- Support of product development teams
- Experience with Linux, Linux Subsystems, Libraries
- Desire to learn new things and perseverance to dig into technical details
- Good C/C++/C# language knowledge and programming skills
- High-integrity, open, communicative, team player
- Capability to generate clear and concise documentation
- Good communication skills
- Strong proficiency in English, German skills are beneficial
BIG Plus but NOT MANDATORY:
- Experience in modern systems programming languages like Rust
- In-depth knowledge of embedded devices based on Linux and OSS
- Experience with technologies such as real-time operating systems and OpenEmbedded/Yocto/LFS
- Knowledge of the ARM architecture, ARMv7, ARMv8
- Experience in working close with hardware layouts and usage of measurement tools like oscilloscope
- Experience with software configuration management tools like Git and solid understanding of common concepts such as branching, tagging/labelling and merging
- Ability to work and adhere to clearly defined processes throughout the product development lifecycle
We offer you
- A reliable and long-term workplace in our expanding and international high-tech company
- An innovative company culture that promotes technical excellence guaranteeing us the position of a technological leader in the global market
- A value-oriented working environment that fosters friendly, supportive cooperation between colleagues and, at the same time, provides room for involvement, dedication and individual responsibility
- Individual training and onboarding
- Professional and personal advanced trainings, e.g. based on our education programm "Anton Paar BildungsPLUS"
- A voluntary social package including e.g. our company's own restaurant "Sudhaus" offering breakfast and lunch to special employee prices, healthy snacks delivered to your work place ("Gesunde Jause"), our sports and leisure time activity programme "Anton Paar in Motion" as well as a gym, a company crèche and kindergarten at the premises, subsidised use of public transport etc.
The monthly gross salary according to the corresponding collective agreement is EUR 2.944,02. Your actual salary will of course differ according to your experience and qualification.
Erfahren Sie mehr über den Arbeitsalltag auf Jobs@AntonPaar