Huawei is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. With integrated solutions across four key domains - telecom networks, IT, smart devices, and cloud services - we are committed to bringing digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world. For further information, please visit us at www.huawei.com.
Digital Specialist (m/f)
Our business is growing and we are looking to expand our team with a Digital Specialist. We offer you a professional career in one of the leading multinational telecommunication companies with a competitive compensation starting at EUR35.000 annual gross salary, which can be higher depending on your qualifications and relevant experience. Additionally we offer other benefits.
The Digital Specialist is mainly in charge of creation and supervision over digital content marketing activities, including content creation, seeding and copywriting.
- Planning and implementation digital content strategy & communication plans
- Supervision over content creation activities for the organization's website.
- Developing content marketing calendar to ensure regular content seeding across owned comm. Platforms (Experience in using content calendar management systems like Trello, Swat etc.)
- Writing entertaining and informative copies for search engine optimization purposes.
- Repurposing content for different mediums including social media and video together with Digital agency.
- Working alongside the digital manager to create content for the different social media channels.
- Updating all sections of the websites and social media owned platforms
- Plan and implement spreading information about product launch events, monitor the implementation and assess the results;
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience's attention
- Creation of entertaining and informative content based on latest trends and business needs.
- Support to marketing team with ad-hoc copywriting/translations
- Keeping up to date with industry best practice and monitoring content activities of competitor websites.
Your additional tasks
- Production of Instagram Stories and Photos with Smartphone
- Developing and implementing the most effective digital strategy and plans for Huawei consumer business in Austria; and also responsible for Digital KPI result.
- Being responsible for social media campaigns and management.
- Cooperating with social media influencers on long and short term campaigns.
- Working with the country marketing team to ensure coherence and link with other media strategies; to ensure execution of Huawei brand strategy and activities in collaboration with media and communication agencies;
- Based on Austria's characteristics, our brand story and released products (Smartphone/ Tablet/Wearable) life cycle, be able to craft and to manage a comprehensive and innovative strategy of marketing and content, plan.
- Executing and tracking marketing campaign and content calendar /activities across digital. Generating brand awareness, building brand love. By means of the Internet, Social Media, SEO/SEM, Buzz, digital influencer and SNS to assist in the publication of star products and focus on activities, and project implementation, assisting in promotion planning and development in retail activities.
- Being responsible for digital platform design and operational management. Developing standards, systems and best practices for content creation, distribution, maintenance, content retrieval and content repurposing, including the real-time implementation of content strategies. Leveraging market data to develop content.
- Agency management and responsible to optimize the costs and operational effectiveness
- Producing effective copy for online ads
- Website maintenance: proactively manage the updates and upload the new content
- Deep experience in Digital (4+ years' experience including knowledge of the latest digital trends and best practice)
- In-depth understanding of all key social media platforms in Austria and Influencer Marketing
- Creative, reliable, responsible and accurate with an attention to details
- Have at least 3 years' experience working as a content manager or copywriter.
- University Degree preferably marketing or Journalism, telecommunication related would be a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Very Good English in speaking, reading and writing.
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- Knowledge of graphic software would be an advantage(PS, AI)
- Good MS Office skills.
Interested? Just get in touch.
Please send your detailed resume/CV in English via e-mail to email@example.com indicating your earliest start date and your salary expectations.