200 years #believeinyourself
Working at Erste Bank means working together on the future of us all: our customers, our company, each individual. This takes to believe in yourself and the people around you; as well as to meet others with respect, empathy and understanding of diverse life stories.
Data Analytics Expert (m/w)
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
The GM data analytics and Reporting unit is responsible for the definition, implementation and maintenance of Group Markets reporting and advanced data analytics which is used in addition to the official reporting of Erste Group. In this function the employee aligns the requirements with Business (Main Focus on: Group Markets across all entities) and Group Product& Business Management C&M.
- In your role you are part of an innovative and dynamic area, which is contributing to the development of data/business analytics of the Capital Markets area
- create, adjust and improve of reports and analytics for Business Stakeholders to identify business drivers, key insights and components
- Key contribution and participation on the BI and DWH releases- planning and assuring on-time delivery for the solutions
- participating on research projects, exploring and evaluating new technologies
- supporting to analyze requirements and participation on designing the proper technical solution
- creating and maintain proper technical documentation to ensure the quality of the BI tools
- Degree BS/MS in Quantitative Finance or Economics or Computer Science or Mathematics
- at least 3 years experience in data/business analytics or BI/DWH area, Capital Markets area is an advantage
- excellent knowledge of (MS) SQL is a must
- proven track record of analyzing and working with complex, large datasets
- successful development and implementation of innovative analytics and processes
- be able to drive with complex information, willingness to adapt, challenge and take calculated risks
- Knowledge of Capital Markets and Lending products
- basic understanding of DWH concepts is necessary
- good knowledge of Tableau or other BI tools (Qlik, Microstrategy, etc.)
- very good analytical skills
- good logic
- Team first mentality
- Fluent English - both verbal and written communication is precondition
- an autonomous and diversified position in an experienced team with international experience.
- the support your professional and personal development at all times.
- Chance to work with new BI/DWH technologies and on new projects
- A competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications is granted - the minimum wage for this position in accordance with the respective collective agreement is EUR 36.926,-- gross per year.
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: