lawyers & more │ l & m executive search & consulting gmbh, Austria's number one in the »legal expert« consulting segment and specialist in the fields of »tax« and »finance«. Our client is an aspiring medium-sized law firm in Vienna with a growing national presence and is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to provide support across a range of marketing and business development disciplines.
You will oversee the communications strategy, be responsible for the website, SEO, social media, event management, internal communications and more. This is an exciting opportunity with a growing and flourishing law firm in the heart of Vienna.
- The successful candidate will have gained 3+ years' similar marketing experience in a professional services/partnership environment (ideally legal or accountancy).
- Excellent creative, written and organizational skills.
- Project and event management skills.
- You will ideally have a qualification in marketing.
- You will work well in a team and also be self-sufficient.
- You must be dynamic and creative with a proactive manner as well as the ability to interact confidently with high profile clients and partners.
- Excellent written and oral German and English skills.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing and coordinating events and activities to include seminars, client receptions, events and job fairs.
- Developing collateral materials targeted for business development as well as coordinating client communications and marketing mailing lists.
- Implementing new client development initiatives.
- Creating targeted client pitches, writing proposals and preparing presentations.
- Extensive research into industry trends and identifying new business targets.
- Managing and updating the firm's website and social media.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join this thriving young law firm.
Annual Gross salary EUR 48.000, - additional payment according to skills and experience. The position can be filled as soon as possible. Apply now for immediate consideration!