Partner Integration & Support Engineer (m/f/d)
Paysafe is a leading global provider of end-to-end payment solutions. Our core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through our industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallets and online cash solutions. paysafecard is part of Paysafe Group and global market leader in online prepaid payment methods. Based in Vienna, the company is internationally active and present in 46 countries around the world.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Technical support to external partners (B2B) during integration of our product with new Business Partner
- Troubleshoot, analyse, resolve, track, escalate and document various technical problems
- You are a high-quality communicator and you like it to respond to incoming phone calls, e-mails and skype chat to our business partners
- Analyse, test and document new products in sandbox & production and test product functionality after new feature releases
- Technical expertise to diagnose and resolve product related problems (read logs); create tickets as needed and direct the request for resolution
- Work together with other internal departments (Sales, IT, Operations) and external partners
- Support the development of shop plugins in PHP as well as support/participate in internal projects (new product and/or product enhancements)
- Stand on duty during weekends and after work
- Completed education in the field of IT (A-levels, apprenticeship)
- 1-2 year's of previous working experience in a technical support function are advantageous
- Very good German and English skills in speaking and writing
- Excellent MS-Office knowledge is a must; Programming skills in PHP or experience with Shop Plugins development are advantageous
- Strong communication skills (in person, writing and on the phone) and being able to work independently
- Customer focused and patient personality as well as team-oriented and collaborative attitude
- Both an international working environment and an open and great working atmosphere, where successes are celebrated together
- Excellent public transport connection
- Mobile Working, flexi-time (without core hours) and other great company benefits
- International development and career opportunities
- An annual gross salary starting from EUR 27.000,- with a view to increase based on the qualification and experience
We look forward to your application!
Paysafe is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing a work environment of mutual respect to everyone without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Take a look and visit us!