Commercial Project Manager - Metals
We are looking for Commercial Project Managers to establish and run a suitable process for the commercial management and the commercial project management in Hemer, Germany or Vienna, Austria.
Every day, ANDRITZ continues to deliver successful innovative solutions to our customers globally. Why are we so successful? Because we are passionate and love what we do! We are at the forefront of future engineering technologies, with solutions that ensure the success of our clients in key industries that are shaping the future of the world we live in.
- Looking for the optimal structure and planning of the project and commercial activities in cooperation with the Project Manager
- Allocation of the budget in cooperation with the Project Manager, responsibility for timely and correct project cost forecasting including deviation reports with root cause analyses
- Commercial negotiations with costumers and consortium partners
- Building the commercial part of customer- and consortium contract amendments and Project Variation Offers
- Supporting the contract relevant correspondence
- Responsibility for the compliance, assurance and enforcement of the rights and duties laid down in all contracts concerning commercial matters
- Elaboration of the project specific commercial conditions for suppliers with support functions legal, finance / treasury, insurance, human resources and controlling (back to back from specific conditions of the contract with the customer) and responsible for implementation
- The preparation, extension and reclaim of payment securities on risk and at the expense of ANDRITZ
- Safeguarding the process for timely information and documentation about deviations in the project ("Non-Conformity-Reporting") together with the Project Manager / Project Director
- Financial and commercial knowledge is a must
- Technical understanding
- At least 8+ years of experience in project management, with big project handling practice.
- Good command of German and English languages (for correspondence and negotiation)
- Excellent IT knowledge (MS Office, SAP or similar ERP Systems)
- Ability to work in teams, assertiveness, ability to communicate, analytical thinking and structured working methods, proven skills in negotiation
- Readiness to travel
- Commercial college, study in business economics, legal or similar is a plus