Human Resources Manager
Full-Time · Graz, Austria
- Contribute to the development and implementation of annual HR strategic plans. Bring new initiatives and thinking that improves the overall HR offering.
- Take complete ownership of all recruitment activities from drafting job descriptions to managing the interview and assessment process
- Ensure that all policies and processes are inkeeping with good practice, legally sound and are also appropriately tailored to support our values and how the business operates. Embed these polices and processes and ensure that they are continually improved
- Experience in identifying outstanding candidates and managing the recruitment process
- Will be a self-starter with experience running endto- end HR processes.
- Fluent in English and German with a strong focus on communication skills
- Ability to work independently, shift focus, adapt to changing priorities, maintains patience in highpressure situations and takes initiative where appropriate. Juggle and successfully prioritise competing work streams and strong follow-up skills.
- 5+ years' HR experience
- 2+ years' experience managing people
- Understanding of the need to earn trust with colleagues by protecting the confidentiality of personal information and acting with discretion
Perks & Benefits
Flexible working hours (flextime)
Option to work remotely on Fridays
Office with a panorama view of Graz
Free coffee, fruits, breakfast and snacks
Regular team activities
One additional week off
Due to the Austrian law we are obliged to state the minimum gross salary according to legal regulations. For this position this is EUR 41.706 annual gross.
Please send us your application and CV with a photo to email@example.com.
Let's tear down the language barrier. Together.