OMV Upstream / Exploration & Production
Professional Tollgates (f/m)
OMV produces and markets oil and gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions - in a responsible way. With Group sales of EUR 23 bn and a workforce of more than 20,000 employees in 2018, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria's largest listed industrial companies. Due to our international activities in up- and downstream we can offer interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development.
Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the OMV culture and key to our corporate success.
Discover the exciting world of OMV.
- Track overall Toll Gate Assurance activities for capital, exploration & business development projects
- Plan and organize TG meetings, administration of TG schedule and related performance management according to the Toll Gate process
- Manage meeting documentation, especially. minutes, for all TGs and central decision documentation storage
- Coordinate meetings with responsibles for project assurance events (Development, Project Delivery & Assurance, Exploration)
- Cross-check TG documents on their completeness
- Administrate board motion process
- Ensure constant overview of TG planning and coordinate alignment with assurance event planning
- Support readiness of project teams
- Contribute to OMPD as well as Board Motion process and regulation improvement and their communication
- University degree Bachelor in Engineering or Business with at least 2 years relevant professional experience
- Basic knowledge of E&P business
- Experience in working with and for senior management beneficial
- Good team player and communicator
- Results and solution driven and proactive approach
- Good command of English (oral and written)
We offer you:
- According to Austrian labor law, the minimum salary related to the Austrian collective labor agreement has to be stated in the advertisement (EUR 52,375 gross per year, all in)
- An internationally attractive compensation package depending on your experience plus bonus and additional benefits
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector, providing excellent development opportunities
- Place of work: Vienna, Austria
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.