HR Administrator (m/w) 15-20 hours per week, IKEA CDC Wien
For our new Market CDC in Vienna you will be a strong contributor to the HR organisation and all employees. You will provide your expertise in HR topics, the HR processes and ensure that HR strategies are implemented locally as effectively and efficiently as possible.
LOCATION: During the project and training phase your office place will be in the Customer Distribution Centre (CDC) in Wels, business trips to Vienna will be required. After the unit is established, you will be located in the CDC Vienna. The assigment is unlimited.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Primary responsibility for time recording and support in Personnel Administration and Payroll
- Support in the design and implementation of recruitment and personnel development measures
- Cooperation in our training management and education controlling
- Close cooperation within the People and Culture organizations
- Contribute to the operational implementation of the local HR action plan
- Contribute to the positioning of IKEA as an attractive place to work and the preferred employer in the relevant market for every function by gaining and applying relevant insights
- Ensure all HR work reflects a local employer communication that is consistent, well perceived and builds on the IKEA brand
- Experience in the areas of personnel administration
- High social competence and very good communication skills
- Knowledge of the local labour market situation beneficial
- Fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
- MS Office skills
- Interest in professional and personal development
For this position we offer a monthly minimum gross salary of 2.610 EUR (40 hours/week) depended on experience and qualification plus an attractive benefit package.
For questions about the recruitment process please contact Birte Gillmann (HR Generalist DS Area CE) firstname.lastname@example.org , phone +49 151 440 646 84.
Please apply directly online via IKEA INSIDE (job code: 33918BR)
Learn more and apply with us at IKEA.at/Jobs