Retail Environment Operations Specialist (m/w)
THE OPPORTUNITIES ARE ENDLESS WHEN YOU ARE FEARLESS
Inspired by the passion of its employees, KTM is now the largest motorcycle manufacturer in Europe - with a revenue of over one billion euros. To achieve this vision, the company rigorously pursues a long-term strategy built on three pillars: Brand, Globalization and Innovation. More than 4200 employees worldwide are behind this success story.
- order processing and process development of all activities in the Retail Environment
- development and execution of customized projects and Retail Environment element introductions
- co-ordination with other departments (purchasing, sales, transport, customs, ERP / IT etc.)
- co-operation with internal as well as external contacts and stakeholders
- assistance and monitoring of the CI appearance in the retail sector
- ongoing monitoring and status changes of projects, systems and elements
- High School degree or apprenticeship
- experience in a fast-paced international environment and complex structures is an advantage
- English fluently spoken and written and basic German knowledge
- good knowledge in MS-Office
- ability to work independently, strong ability to communicate
- highly reliable and assertive person
- the opportunity to help shape the future of Europe's most successful motorcycle manufacturer
- a diverse and exciting range of duties with scope to be creative, and the opportunity to actively contribute ideas and to drive these forward
- attractive social benefits, flexible working times and interesting further training opportunities as well as a unique company culture characterized by collegiality and team spirit
- performance-related remuneration starting from EUR 42.000,- (gross) per year (extra payment possible)
0043 7742 6000 / 842
To submit your application, please use our online form only and upload your individual documents (CV, motivational letter, certificates and references). This enables us to process your application as quickly as possible. Thank you!
JOIN OUR WINNING TEAM AND CONTINUE OUR SUCCESS STORY BY WRITING YOUR OWN!
Application process: an interview on two levels