Senior Backend Developer - Node.js (m/f)
We are currently looking for a Senior Backend Developer with Node.js experience (m/f) who wants to be part of our motivated Product Development team.
You will support our team to develop an API Backend for supporting our websites, mobile applications and CMS solution. Furthermore, you will also actively participate in implementing our devops architecture.
We offer a welcoming work environment where developers (m/f) can evolve according to their affinities.
- Work on a complex backend and API development
- Simplify and automate processes
- Solve interesting scalability and performance challenges
- Get involved in the architecture design and decisions
- Load balancer, reverse proxy and cdn configuration
- Have fun with your team
- 5 years of specific work experience as a Software Developer
- First experience with Jenkins and Docker
- Focus on quality, because you know of no other way
- Experience in communicating with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to express your ideas and a very hands-on mentality
- Team player
Our Technology stack:
- Node.js, Express.js, Redis, MongoDB, TypeScript, Git, Docker, Jenkins
- Challenging tasks in a successful and innovative company based in a central location in Vienna
- Opportunities for personal development as part of the company's sustained growth
- A welcoming working environment in a committed and international team of employees from more than 30 countries
- Flexible working hours and numerous benefits such as an in-house canteen, regular employee events, health care benefits, further local employee offers and discounts, etc.
- Extensive training by mentors
- Reimbursement of additional travel costs for an interview and support with any necessary relocation from abroad
- A yearly gross salary of EUR 50.000,- for applicants with at least 5 years of specific experience and willingness to offer a higher salary depending on your professional experience and qualification
Greentube Internet Entertainment Solutions, the global interactive unit of NOVOMATIC, is a leading developer and supplier of iGaming solutions. Greentube is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the NOVOMATIC Group, one of the biggest producers and operators of gaming technologies and one of the largest integrated gaming companies in the world. Greentube's industry leading omni-channel technology allows the convergence of online, mobile and land-based games. The well-diversified product portfolio includes Classic Slots, Table Games, Live Dealer Gaming, AWP Reloaded Slots, Server-Based Gaming, Social Casino Gaming, Bingo and more.
If you are interested in this position we are looking forward to your application including motivation letter and CV.