200 years #believeinyourself
Working at Erste Bank means working together on the future of us all: our customers, our company, each individual.
This takes to believe in yourself and the people around you; as well as to meet others with respect, empathy and understanding of diverse life stories.
DWH Application Manager (f/m/d)
Erste Group IT International (EG IT INT) is the IT service provider of Erste Group, supplying solutions to all entities. It provides development, implementation and integration as well as operation of group-wide solutions. Aimed at offering the best service at the best price, EG IT INT plays a key strategic role within Erste Group.
For the department 'Data Processing & Product Management' we are looking for a DWH Application Manager who can support us at the earliest possible date.
- Manage the delivery of DWH services/solutions to business partners
- Build and maintain strong client relationships and provide day-to-day advice and support to our clients
- Act as the technically, responsible person for operation of the DWH application
- Ensure and coordinate incident resolution in close cooperation with the respective IT functions and process managers
- Assure that existing Service Level Agreements are met or ideally, exceeded
- Take care of automating execution- and monitoring mechanisms and continuously improve our solutions
- Prepare documentation and reports
- Experience in a similar position within DWH applications and operations of an IT service provider
- Extensive knowledge in the administration and implementation of various DWH IT systems (Oracle, UC4, SQL)
- Hands-on experience in operations and application management of an DWH IT solution
- Good understanding of the banking environment
- Self-reliant, self-responsible and solution-oriented
- Fluency in English and German
- A very diverse job in an interesting and dynamic field with excellent perspectives
- The chance to participate in a growing business area of Erste Group and to take over responsibility
- Attractive career opportunities, flexible working hours, numerous social benefits and a professional working atmosphere
- A competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications is granted - the minimum wage for this position in accordance with the respective collective agreement is EUR EUR 41.706,-gross per year
- We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer without regard to age, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation or national origin. We live diversity!
- Discover and enjoy the benefits of Erste Group
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: