The Research Center Pharmaceutical Engineering (RCPE) is an interdisciplinary research institute in the area of pharmaceutical process- and product-development in Graz, Austria.
Our goal is to establish technology to transform current product and processes development approaches in the pharmaceutical and diagnostics industries into a science-based endeavor together with our partners.
We are looking for an active, highly qualified
Senior SCIENTIFIC EXPERT - Team Lead (m/f) Process Analytical Technology (PAT)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead multidisciplinary scientific teams as a matrix leader
- Represent RPCE through leadership and scientific exposure at an international level
- Lead our PAT initiatives and manage activities for research collaborations
- Develop control of pharmaceutical manufacturing processes by utilising spectroscopic methods (NIR, Raman, OCT and others)
- Support other scientists working in the field of PAT with best practice guidance and scientific insight
- Develop new scientific ideas, methods and technologies, specifically in a PAT context
- Authoring of high level peer reviewed scientific publications
- Application of statistical processes and data analysis methods (E.g. MVDA, Chemometrics, DoE)
- 3-5 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry, specifically in PAT and method development
- Preferably a PhD degree in chemistry, physics or engineering
- Demonstrated ability to conduct independent research, solve scientific problems and lead other professionals in a highly collaborative environment
- Interest and experience in performing both top-level and target-oriented research
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- English - fluent; German - desired but not required
- National and international travel as required
- Senior scientific position in R&D for an unlimited period
- A multidisciplinary and dynamic research environment
- Opportunities for career development at the academic and industrial level
- Salary will be based on the seniority and experience, in compliance with the collective agreement for employees in industry and trade, in service, in information and consulting. (min. EUR 53.200 gross/year, overpayment - depending on qualification - possible).
We are looking forward to receiving your application, indicating the Ref. Nr., including a cover letter, your CV, a publication track record and credentials!
Research Center Pharmaceutical Engineering GmbH, Inffeldgasse 13, 8010 Graz
Head of Human Resources