.NET CMS Developer (f/m/d)
Wels (AT), Vienna (AT)
Our hearts beat for digital, for varied projects and a steep learning curve. As a part of the IBM iX network, we work with our technology partners to realise digital platforms for the most diverse industries, always while looking ahead to the future. The best part of it? Solid teams! User experience, back-end and testing experts work together in scrum teams and learn from each other. Do you want to join?
- In your role you will help to develop the best customised software solutions for our clients in the field of Content Management, Digital Marketing or E-Commerce.
- In collaboration with your team and the client you discuss requirements and support in structuring them.
- On basis of existing components (Sitecore) or by developing new ones you create the customised solution for our clients.
- With your team you are responsible for the quality management and documentation.
- You work with modern technologies and innovative methods for the agile development of software (like Continuous Integration).
- You enjoy to learn and keep your knowledge up-to-date with certifications and the trainings of our ecx.io academy.
- You have ideally studied computer science or had a comparable course of education.
- You can demonstrate at least 3 years of knowledge of software design patterns and current Microsoft technologies, especially .NET Framework, C#, ASP.NET and ASP.NET MVC5+, and you have basic knowledge of HTML, CSS and Java Script
- You already worked with common .NET development tools like Visual Studio, MS SQL Server and GIT.
- Processes in testing and release management are familiar to you and You already worked with Software Design Pattern.
- Ideally, you already worked with Unit Test Frameworks.
- You have already worked with a CMS, ideally you already know the Content Management System of our partner Sitecore.
- At best, you had already the chance to work in an agile software development project (with SCRUM).
With us, you can shape your career yourself and benefit from our ecx.io Academy training portfolio: we work with career pathways, 360° feedback and development plans to give our employees the best possible training opportunities. Want to find out more?
We offer you a salary above minimum wage in keeping with the market. For legal reasons we would like to state that the minimum wage set by the collective bargaining agreement (KV) is EUR 2.393.
Academy & Co
Activities & Fitness
m. +43 676 5720740