power your research.
Job position in Power Electronics
Become part of Silicon Austria Labs (SAL) - the top research center for electronic based systems (EBS). Unfold the future, unfold yourself.
In the network of science and industry, the center offers research in four pioneering divisions: Sensor Systems, RF Systems, Power Electronics and System Integration.
SAL - a great place to research.
Scientist / Process Engineer
MEMS process technology development
SENSOR SYSTEMS (f/m)
High Tech Campus Villach, Europastraße 12, 9524 Villach, Austria
YOUR FUTURE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Development, characterization and qualification of cleanroom microfabrication process technologies
- Cleanroom equipment responsibility
- Participation in defining the technical requirement for tender process
- MEMS microfabrication and prototyping in clean room facility
- Project management
- Beginning of the employment: as soon as possible
- This position is endowed with a gross annual salary of EUR 42,742 based on the collective agreement for research („Forschungs-Kollektivvertrag") and depending on your experience and skills.
- Master's degree in Electrical, Chemical or Materials Engineering or related fields, Ph.D. is preferred
- Good knowledge in semiconductor technologies and practical and professional experience in related cleanroom microfabrication processes development in one of the following fields: Photolithography, thin-film, plasma technology or advanced meteorology methods
- Interested in MEMS development and prior experience in this field is a plus
- Interested in application-oriented process development of innovative sensors concepts
- Autonomous and well organized personality that enjoys working in a dynamic and multicultural team
- Oral and written communication skills in English
Visit us online: silicon-austria-labs.com/career
Apply now: email@example.com