power your research.
Job position in Power Electronics
Become part of Silicon Austria Labs (SAL) - the top research center for electronic based systems (EBS). Unfold the future, unfold yourself.
In the network of science and industry, the center offers research in four pioneering divisions: Sensor Systems, RF Systems, Power Electronics and System Integration.
SAL - a great place to research.
SENSOR SYSTEMS (f/m)
High Tech Campus Villach, Europastraße 12, 9524 Villach, Austria
YOUR FUTURE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Development of MEMS devices from concept to prototype
- Analysis, multiphysics modelling (FEM), design (CAD) and optimisation of MEMS transducers
- MEMS microfabrication and prototyping in clean room facility
- Piezo MEMS development using wafer level technology
- Scientific communication/reporting of research results
- Project management
- Beginning of the employment: as soon as possible
- This position is endowed with a gross annual salary of EUR 42,742 based on the collective agreement for research („Forschungs-Kollektivvertrag") and depending on your experience and skills.
- PhD degree in microengineering or in related fields such as mechanical or electrical engineering, or applied physics, with a focus on micro- and nanotechnology preferably with a specialization in piezo MEMS and anodic bonding technology
- Good knowledge in semiconductor technologies and practical and professional experience in related cleanroom microfabrication processes
- Familiar with FEM simulation methods and tools
- Interested in MEMS development and prior experience in designing MEMS transducers
- Interested in application-oriented development of innovative sensor concepts
- Autonomous and well organized personality that enjoys working in a dynamic and multicultural team
- Oral and written communication skills in English
Visit us online: silicon-austria-labs.com/career
Apply now: firstname.lastname@example.org