Product Manager Safety (f/m)
Josef-Umdasch-Platz, 3300 Amstetten, Austria • Full-time
Doka's expertise in formwork technology is unparalleled in the industry and we are proud of the difference we make globally! "It's not just formwork - it's DOKA" is impressively demonstrated worldwide in buildings like the Burj Khalifa (Dubai), in hydroelectric generating stations like the Keeyask (Nelson River in northern Manitoba) - and in parts of the Brenner Base Tunnel (European Alps). Collaborative teamwork of more than 6000 employees in over 160 distribution/logistics facilities in more than 70 countries is one of the primary reasons behind our success. With 150 years of history as a family owned company, we recognize and appreciate our employee's work every day by rewarding them with flexible work hours, competitive wages, bonuses, training/development opportunities and a comprehensive group benefits program including RRSPs.
We are offering an opportunity to be part of the international Safety products & Services Team within the Product Management Department:
As one of our International Product Manager Safety:
- You are responsible for Doka´s product portfolio through a deep market- & application understanding.
- You link operational product development with the Doka organization by actively steering the go-to-market in Doka country organizations worldwide and supporting sales teams in introducing these products to their customer base.
- Research international markets of Safety Products & Services on construction sites.
- You understand problems our clients are facing and you see the markets requirements, converting them into creative solutions and offers.
- You actively capture customer feedback and interpret and present findings to different target groups such as senior management and design- and engineering-teams.
- You closely cooperate with different stakeholders during product development with a strong focus on improving customer value propositions.
- You actively observe the evolution of markets and the competition.
- You are responsible for tracking, reporting and improving product-related performance metrics to ensure the economic viability of the services building up a new revenue stream for Doka.
- Completed degree in business or engineering
- Working experience in a construction / industrial company is beneficial.
- Good technical understanding and interest in new technologies.
- Productmanagement experience and Productmanagement skills.
- Strong customer focus and ability to plan and conduct customer interactions to gather input and feedback.
- Methodological knowledge and practical experience on designing value propositions.
- You grasp the essence of problems swiftly and straight to the point.
- Ability to influence and steer stakeholders at all levels of an international organization with your creative solutions.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Fluent in English, German and other languages are a plus.
- High energy level to drive your topics internally and externally.
We offer monthly fulltime salary of gross EUR 3 500-- depending on qualification and experience.
Doka Group | Josef Umdasch Platz 1 | 3300 Amstetten
www.doka.com | www.linkedin.com/company/doka | www.facebook.com/dokacom
A company of the Umdasch Group.