Software .NET Developer (m/f)
We are looking to expand our Server Based Gaming Development team in Graz.
Our main product named Plurius(tm) is a Server Based Gaming solution for casino and VLT markets which allows multi-channel game launches across desktop, smartphone, tablet, iTV and dedicated server based player terminals using safe single wallet account management.
In addition to Plurius(tm), we are developing several other services which are integrated with 3rd Party systems. To extend and improve our portfolio, we are looking for a .NET developer located in our Graz office.
- Responsible for maintaining and extending existing services according to defined requirements
- Participate in building a test automation framework from scratch
- Participate in the implementation of reporting requirements
- Active collaboration with other teams, mostly located in Vienna
OUR STACK : .Net 4.5 C#, .Net Core, SQL Server, MongoDB, Autofac, Serilog, TeamCity for CI/CD, Git, ASP.Net WebApi, Knockout, IIS, Java SE 1.8, ActiveMQ
- Completed higher technical education or similar
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in software development
- Experience in the development of complete .NET applications
- Professional experience with the following technologies:
- .NET 4.0+ (C#) and .Net Core
- SQL (ideally on SQL Server 2012+, application developer level, not DB developer level)
Nice to have:
- Experience with microservices and messaging queues
- Experience with dependency injection / IoC frameworks
- Experience with Locksmith, Serilog
- Experience with other .NET frameworks
- Challenging tasks in a successful and innovative company based in a central location in Vienna
- Opportunities for personal development as part of the company's sustained growth
- A welcoming working environment in a committed and international team of employees from more than 30 countries
- Flexible working hours and numerous benefits such as an in-house canteen, regular employee events, health care benefits, further local employee offers and discounts, etc.
- Extensive training by mentors
- Reimbursement of additional travel costs for an interview and support with any necessary relocation from abroad
- A yearly gross salary of EUR 50.000,- for applicants with at least five years of specific experience and willingness to offer a higher salary depending on your professional experience and qualification
Greentube Internet Entertainment Solutions, the global interactive unit of NOVOMATIC, is a leading developer and supplier of iGaming solutions. Greentube is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the NOVOMATIC Group, one of the biggest producers and operators of gaming technologies and one of the largest integrated gaming companies in the world. Greentube's industry leading omni-channel technology allows the convergence of online, mobile and land-based games. The well-diversified product portfolio includes Classic Slots, Table Games, Live Dealer Gaming, AWP Reloaded Slots, Server-Based Gaming, Social Casino Gaming, Bingo and more.
If you are interested in this position we are looking forward to your application including motivation letter and CV.