Senior UI/UX Product Designer (m/f)
As a Senior UI/UX Product Designer (m/f) you will be part of our international and creative product design team in Vienna that is taking care of the look & feel of our various casino products across multiple platforms.
We are looking for someone that is passionate about their work, is always designing with the user in mind and will help us bring our products to the next level. Good team spirit, friendly atmosphere, an infinite supply of sweets, going for lunch together and also meeting outside the office for regular team events is something we can promise you.
- Create sophisticated, innovative, and user-friendly designs for responsive websites and native mobile apps in the social and real money casino field
- Produce high-quality visual designs - from concept to execution
- Create interactive prototypes to showcase the design
- Continuously improve the design by iterating
- Proactively stay current on modern design approaches, latest UI trends and technologies
- Work closely with different stakeholders like UX designers, developers and product owners
- 5+ years of experience in a UI/UX Product Design role with a supporting portfolio
- Expert knowledge of visual design tools: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Figma or Sketch
- Experience with the production of interactive prototypes (with InVision or similar tools)
- Attention to detail and consistency
- Up to date with the latest design trends, best practices and technologies
- Ability to interact, communicate, present ideas and collaborate with different stakeholders
- Experience in interaction design and animation is an advantage (with Adobe Animate CC or similar)
- Experience in gaming is a plus
- You are a good team player
- Very good English skills
- Challenging tasks in a successful and innovative company based in a central location in Vienna
- Opportunities for personal development as part of the company's sustained growth
- A welcoming working environment in a committed and international team of employees from more than 30 countries
- Flexible working hours and numerous benefits such as an in-house canteen, regular employee events, health care benefits, further local employee offers and discounts, etc.
- Extensive training by mentors
- Reimbursement of additional travel costs for an interview and support with any necessary relocation from abroad
- A yearly gross salary of EUR 49.000,- for applicants with at least 5 years of specific experience and willingness to offer a higher salary depending on your professional experience and qualification
Greentube Internet Entertainment Solutions, the global interactive unit of NOVOMATIC, is a leading developer and supplier of iGaming solutions. Greentube is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the NOVOMATIC Group, one of the biggest producers and operators of gaming technologies and one of the largest integrated gaming companies in the world. Greentube's industry leading omni-channel technology allows the convergence of online, mobile and land-based games. The well-diversified product portfolio includes Classic Slots, Table Games, Live Dealer Gaming, AWP Reloaded Slots, Server-Based Gaming, Social Casino Gaming, Bingo and more.
If you are interested in this position we are looking forward to your application including your portfolio and CV.