Head of Online Marketing (f/m/d) @ A1 Digital Deutschland GmbH
A1 Digital is part of the A1 Telekom Austria Group. A set of innovative and scalable Cloud and IoT services qualify A1 Digital as partner of choice for digital midmarket projects. The target market is Europe and it includes CEE countries where A1 Telekom Austria Group is already active as well as additional Western European markets, above and foremost Germany. With several years of relevant experience in the field of IoT and some of the leading datacenters in Europe, A1 Digital is well set to support its customers with best of breed solutions.
We are looking to complete our online marketing team with the Head of Online Marketing. This is a manager position reporting to the Director of Marketing. The position is based in Munich (preference) or Vienna.
- You lead, develop and improve our online marketing efforts across website, SEA, SEO and online campaigns based on customer journey analysis and web analytics.
- You are the subject matter expert for marketing automation platform, lead and nurture activity flow and content orchestration.
- You take over strategic and operative management of our performance oriented online marketing efforts with the goal to drive quality traffic to our landing platforms = Lead generation for our sales team.
- You lead the online marketing team (task setting, coaching, onboarding, mentoring, development).
- You push data driven marketing = Web Analytics and Digital Customer Experience Analytics, as well as Predictive Analytics.
- You take over ownership and management of the online marketing budget.
- You work in close collaboration with the brand & communication team as well as product owners, campaign managers and sales.
- Master's degree, ideally marketing/media/online specialization .
- 5-10 years of online marketing experience, ideally in the IT industry.
- Strong track record of creating and orchestrating online marketing programs touching website, ecommerce, social media, CRM, Direct Marketing, SEO, SEA and Web analytics.
- Proficiency in creating and managing marketing automation platforms and CRM programs (e.g. Marketo, Salesforce).
- Manager experience leading up to 5 team members.
- Interest in agile project management.
- Good knowledge of the IT industry, cloud / IOT / security would be a plus.
- Fluent in business German and English, other European language appreciated.
- Willingness to travel on business, mainly between Munich and Vienna.
- Team player with a passion to drive business and motivate people.
- Likes to make a difference with a hands-on approach.
- Problem solving, positive can-do attitude.
- International mindset.
There are many possibilities to develop in our company! Seize the chance, evolve and use the possibility to make your career! We are looking forward to your application!