Prinzhorn Holding founded in 1853, is still a family owned and managed group with 6,600 employees in 15 countries and a European market leader in the packaging, paper, and recycling industry. With an annual turnover of 1,40 billion Euro, the group ranks number three in Europe and plans to double its size by 2030.
In order to strengthen the group IT-Team at the location in Vienna 23, we are, effective immediately, looking for a:
QlikView Expert (f/m)
Business Intelligence Consultant
- Develop QlikView applications in accordance with best practices
- Create group wide standards/ guidelines in QlikView & NPrinting 16 & 17
- Design conceptual and physical data models together with business
- Extract, interpret and transform data from different data sources
- Understand business processes and support users with their queries in regards to usage of QlikView applications
- Coach and support local QlikView designers and developers
- Main counterpart inside IT for technical approaches/features related to QlikView
- Computer Science or Engineering degree is required
- Working experience as QlikView Consultant or developer (min. 2 years)
- Experience in NPrinting is a plus
- Expertise in SQL, SAP or Infor are a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluent English, German is a plus
- Work permit in Austria
- Work as part of a dynamically growing and internationally operating group
- Good work-life balance and quality working conditions
- Attractive social benefits (staff canteen, employee parking, etc.)
- Modern location in company headquarters in Vienna with excellent public transport connections (U6)
- Start: immediately
- Salary: Depending on your specific qualification and professional experience, we offer you an annual gross salary starting at EUR 55.000,- (all-in-contract).
If you are interested in bringing your expertise to an attractive international organisation, we look forward to your application, referring to identification number 74.020. We prefer applications via ISG-Karriereportal or via mail.
Please visit www.isg.com/jobs - there you can find a broad range of joboffers.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
A-2522 Oberwaltersdorf, Fabriksstraße 12/2/Top 12
Hans Georg Stadlober
M: +43 680 145 35 71, T: +43 2256 21111