200 years #believeinyourself
Working at Erste Group means working together on the future of us all: our customers, our company, each individual.
This takes to believe in yourself and the people around you; as well as to meet others with respect, empathy and understanding of diverse life stories.
Audit Expert (m/f)
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
Audit Credit unit has major focus on auditing loan business and credit risk management related activities, processes and the application of respective models throughout the whole Erste Group as well as the adherence to specific laws and regulations.
- You specialised during your studies on banking/risk management or a combination of mathematic/informatics and law, economics, auditing or finance (or equivalent working experience).
- Knowlegde of the credit risk relevant processes within the group and of financial statement analysis is of advantage
- Knowledge of database languages (SQL) and MS-Excel is of advantage
- Willgness to learn and continously expand professional knowledge
- Quick understanding - ability to identify and assess a very diverse set of potential problems and eventually formalize solution proposals
- Ability to document examination results in objective, transparent and comprehensive manner
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to constructively contribute to the resolution of conflicts
- Enjoys working in a team both providing input and learning from colleagues to achieve a common target but also working independently
- Willingness to travel and participate in audits performed in Austria and CEE countries
- Drivers license B
- Excellent English skills (German skills as an Advantage); Other CEE languages would be an asset
- Develop and perform (new) audit programms to ensure adequate controls in the audited units
- Potentially use data analysis tools and/or statistical analysis for targeted sample selection
- Perform audits on selected areas of the whole credit risk related processes (Application, monitoring, collateral management and work-out incl. provisioning) of all types of counterparties (Private Individual to Large Corporates and Financial Institutions) across Erste Group
- Obtain an understanding of potential audit issues by performig fieldwork, reviewing documents, analyzing data and conducting interviews
- Ensure consistent application of credit risk methods and other non-risk policies (e.g. pricing tool) during credit process
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues in audited units
- Discuss detected deficiencies, recommend corrective action and suggest improvements to management
- Provide proper recommendations for improvement and assure the implementation through the follow-up process.
- Keep update with Business and regulatory requirements within Credit Risk area
- To be a part of a growing unit with the accompaning challenges, responsibilities and especially possibilities and chances for further development
- To closely work with risk management, mid-office and back-office functions within all the entities of Erste Group
- To have the chance to familiarize with the whole group, its employees, its business and its processes
- We guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary which will depend on your professional and personal qualifications
- We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 36.926,-- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Finden Sie uns auf: