200 years #believeinyourself
Working at Erste Bank means working together on the future of us all: our customers, our company, each individual.
This takes to believe in yourself and the people around you; as well as to meet others with respect, empathy and understanding of diverse life stories.
Agile Coach / Transformation Manager (f/m/d) - for RFC (Risk, Finance and Central Functions)
Erste Group IT International (EG IT INT) is the IT service provider of Erste Group, supplying solutions to all entities. It provides development, implementation and integration as well as operation of group-wide solutions. Aimed at offering the best service at the best price, EG IT INT plays a key strategic role within Erste Group.
The IT service area 'RFC' - Group Risk, Finance & Central Functions is looking for an agile coach to support our agile transformation.
- Drive and support our management team to develop towards an agile culture
- Drive closely with our project and solution teams their transformation towards an agile organization
- Spread the agile mindset by providing coaching and trainings sessions
- Implement tailored agile delivery models jointly with the team
- Support the teams to continuously improve
- Recognize and initiate required process and infrastructure changes to ensure effective agile team setups
- Coach agile projects and act as scrum master for selected initiatives
- Participate in agile communities on company level to ensure knowledge transfer
- Hands-on experience in applying agile methods and organizational change management in a leading role (2 years +)
- Very good overview of state-of-the-art methodologies (Kanban, Scrum, Lean)
- Self-reliant, empathic personality to whom employees quickly build trust
- Confident communication with all hierarchical levels
- Higher education in a technical or commercial field
- Fluent in English, CEE language is a plus
- An autonomous and responsible position in a cooperative and dynamic team
- Attractive career opportunities, flexible working hours, numerous social benefits and a professional working atmosphere
- Subsidized food at the work and near infinite amounts of coffee and sparkling water
- A competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications is granted - the minimum wage for this position in accordance with the respective collective agreement is EUR EUR 41.706,-gross per year
- We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer without regard to age, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation or national origin. We live diversity!
- Discover and enjoy the benefits of Erste Group
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: