You're in the middle of your studies and you think: I'd like to get some hands-on experience. It would be good to work with experienced colleagues. It certainly wouldn't do my CV any harm - or my bank balance, for that matter. If this sounds like you, then take a look at our job opportunities for students and get to know the international world of banking.
Student job (f/m/d) - Retail Model Development and Methodology (20-25 hours/week)
The Retail Risk Analytics and Methodology (RRAM) Department is looking for motivated students supporting the activities of the department part time up to 25 hours per week.
The RRAM Department is part of the International Retail Risk Division of RBI and is responsible for the development and implementation throughout the RBI Group of various retail risk methodologies, including retail credit risk model development concept papers, guidelines and templates. The department also develops retail credit risk models for Pillar 1, Pillar 2 and IFRS9 purposes for certain affiliated companies of RBI Group.
What you can expect:
- Insight and contribution to development of modelling- and implementation-related concepts from the Group-wide framework for retail credit risk models for CRR (Pillar 1 and Pillar 2) and IFRS 9
- Insight and contribution to interpretation and translation of the regulatory requirements towards IRB and ICAAP compliance into standards for the RBI Group
- Insight and contribution to development of Rating Models for Retail Credit Risk (Pillar 1 and 2) and IFRS 9 for selected RBI subsidiaries
- Insight and participation in internal discussions regarding establishment of new modelling methodologies
- Insight and support of strategic projects and activities in the RRAM department and RBI Group
What you bring to the table:
- Active academic studies in Mathematics, Statistics, Econometrics or Economic sciences with strong quantitative focus;
- First practical experience with credit risk model validation or development as part of attended lectures or seminars is an advantage
- Good knowledge and practical experience with SAS/R or other statistical software;
- Good command of English, good command of German language is an advantage
- Willingness to learn and apply the knowledge into practice
What we offer:
- Gain practical experience in an international banking environment
- Learn from working with successful banking professionals
- Stay flexible and arrange your weekly working hours to suit your schedule
- Make the most of the benefits we offer such as low-cost, tasty food in our canteen
- Boost the balance of your student bank account: gross monthly salary of EUR 1,858.36 (based on 38,5 hours)
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!