Software Architect (m/f) at global leader
Linz, Austria Is Large-Scale Development your passion? Are performance, scalability and reliability your driving factors for architectural decisions? Do you agree with our Quality First mantra?
Dynatrace is the global leader in Software Intelligence.
Our vision: We believe the world needs software to work perfectly.
Our mission: Help you deliver perfect software.
What we do: Software Intelligence for the enterprise cloud.
How we do it: Dynatrace provides software intelligence to help you release better software faster, automate your cloud operations and deliver unrivaled digital experience.
If you want to make an impact with innovative enterprise cloud solutions, we are looking forward to getting to know you!
- Take active part in development and work on technically especially challenging / complex development stories
- Specify technical and non-functional requirements (e.g. scalability, robustness)
- Provide guidance and support to other team members on concrete implementation tasks
- Define and monitor performance KPIs
- Transfer architectural know-how to other developers
- Conduct code reviews on advanced and sensitive changeset domains
Why join Dynatrace
- Global Leader in Software Intelligence and Cloud Monitoring
- Hi-speed & Hi-tec company with flat hierarchy and open culture
- Unique SaaS approach that allows us to own the Enterprise Cloud Market and provide an extraordinary customer experience
- Open-Door policy, learning from each other, facing challenges and celebrating success together as a team
- International and diverse workplace (Software Labs in Linz, Hagenberg, Graz, Klagenfurt, Barcelona, Gdansk & Detroit)
- Organizer of DevOne, our own annual developer conference
- Several years of experience in designing and implementing software architectures
- Successful experience as mentor for new employees
- Excellent technical skills (Java and/or C++)
- Hands-on mentality, Can-do attitude, Team spirit, drive and vision
- Communicative & solution-oriented personality
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is EUR 60,000 gross per year based on full-time employment. We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Seeing is believing. Check out the Dynatrace free trial and apply online.
Dynatrace Austria GmbH
- Education & training bonus
- Free coffee, tea & smoothies
- Free fruits & cereals
- Flexible working hours
- Ergonomic workplaces
- Regular team events
- Discount for public transportation
- Free physical health support
- Sports activities