With its brands BMW, MINI and Rolls-Royce the BMW Group is one of the world's most successful premium manufacturers of automobiles and motorcycles as well as a provider of premium services for individual mobility. The engine of the BMW Group is the passion of our employees.
Internship Business Analysis.
At our location in Salzburg we manage the 12 growth markets in the sales region Central and Southeastern Europe (CSEU).
- Support in steering the sales region CSEU.
- Data preparation and analysis of sales KPIs for decision-making.
- Creation and development of Market Performance Analyses to optimise and promote sales.
- Delivering regular insights on the state of the business in respect to sales.
- Development and maintenance of the Business Intelligence Tool 'DeltaMaster' to enrich insights for internal and external stakeholders.
- Preparation of management reports and presentations.
- University degree in Business Management/Economics or a related field.
- Fluent in English, German language skills are an advantage.
- Very good knowledge of MS-Office skills.
- Strong analytical skills and high affinity for numbers.
- Proactive and flexible with a hands-on mentality.
- Positive attitude, team-oriented and able to work independently.
- Interest for the automobile industry.
Employment type: Internship/full time
Earliest starting date: as soon as possible
Duration: min. 6 months
Min. salary collective agreement: EUR 1.634,- gross p. m.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application via www.bmw.at/karriere.
Tel.: +43-662-8383 7706