Technical Quality Assurance Manager (f/m) @ A1 Digital International GmbH - External Workforce
A1 Digital is part of the A1 Telekom Austria Group. A set of innovative and scalable Cloud and IoT services qualify A1 Digital as partner of choice for digital midmarket projects. The target market is Europe and it includes CEE countries where A1 Telekom Austria Group is already active as well as additional Western European markets, above and foremost Germany. With several years of relevant experience in the field of IoT and some of the leading datacenters in Europe, A1 Digital is well set to support its customers with best of breed solutions.
- You coordinate the process of implementing our solutions and supporting our customer along the complete lifecycle.
- You create, sustain and expand our competitive advantages and service delivery in the fields of managed connectivity, IoT and machine learning among others.
- You manage aftersales relationships with solution partners, suppliers and outsourcing partners during customer on-boarding and continuous operation throughout the product lifecycle including forward looking resource planning with 100% focus on quality improvements.
- You are responsible for defining and coordinating all measures around service and process adaptions within a product lifecycle.
- You define and track KPIs for service quality and efficiency followed by proactive planning and execution of initiatives to continuously improve KPIs together with product management.
- Relevant university degree (TU, FH, Uni).
- At least 3 years of professional experience preferably with focus on B2B business in technology companies.
- Broad interdisciplinary knowledge about internet, cloud and wireless communication technologies, devices as well as IP networks and protocols required.
- Knowledge about embedded systems, GIS/GPS technology, sensor networks, industrial automation as well as experience with GSM/GPRS/UMTS/LTE devices and core network infrastructure (APN, GGSN, SGSN, HLR, RADIUS and corresponding interfaces) appreciated.
- Ability to inspire teams and drive performance.
- Experience in release and configuration management.
- Fluent English and German language skills required.
- Self starter, highly organized and action oriented.
- High customer value, analytical and structured approach to work.
- Ability to analyse complex business situations and balance risk with opportunities.
- High Energy and strong personality.
There are many possibilities to develop in our company! Seize the chance, evolve and use the possibility to make your career! We are looking forward to your application! The minimum annual gross salary according to the collective agreement of Telekom Austria AG is EUR 44.830,24,-. The actual annual salary depends on your qualifications and professional experience.