OMV Upstream / Exploration & Production
Advisor Process Safety (f/m)
OMV produces and markets oil and gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions - in a responsible way. With Group sales of EUR 23 bn and a workforce of more than 20,000 employees in 2018, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria's largest listed industrial companies. Due to our international activities in up- and downstream we can offer interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development. Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the OMV culture and key to our corporate success. Discover the exciting world of OMV.
- Technical Authority 1 - Process Safety in accordance with the Technical Authority Framework
- To provide an wide range of process safety expertise
- Apply excellent knowledge and judgement to support stakeholders in terms of integrity and process safety issues and support
- The implementation of enhanced solutions to significantly improve process safety
- Maintain and improve the quality of technical decision-making in the respective discipline by providing signoff, support, assurance and governance to projects and assets in operation. Functionally support the discipline locally
- Moderate and / or assist technical risk assessments
- Support and review required actions and documentation in respect of operations readiness and technical audits
- Analyse incident and / or Process Safety reporting
- University Masters Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Over 15 Years relevant experience, including knowledge of Process Safety
- Excellent knowledge in Assessments and Audits
- Excellent knowledge of incident investigation (BSCAT).
- Excellent knowledge of relevant codes and standards (EN, API, ASME, ISO)
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
We offer you:
- According to Austrian labor law, the minimum salary related to the Austrian collective labor agreement has to be stated in the advertisement (EUR94,922.52-- gross per year, all in)
- An internationally attractive compensation package depending on your experience plus bonus and additional benefits
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector, providing excellent development opportunities
- Place of work: Vienna, Austria
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.