GESTALTEN SIE MIT UNS DIE DIGITALE WELT VON MORGEN - JETZT BEWERBEN!
Praktikum im internationalen Sales Support (m/w)
T-Systems Austria GesmbH
Teilzeit - befristet
Are you about to graduate from a university or university of applied sciences and are you setting the course for your professional future?
Then start your career with a 1-year internship at T-Systems! Come to us and collect versatile experiences!
We are an organization in constant change. We see our trainees as junior talents, into whom we invest a lot. You will have the opportunity to familiarize yourself with exciting topics. Let yourself be promoted and challenged! Engage your ideas and broaden your horizons.
Your tasks will be as follows:
- Work in an international environment to support Sales for offer and proposal preparation
- Trigger feasibility studies with technical teams
- Order handling in IT systems
- Preparing customer presentations and reports
- Communicate with international telecommunication providers
- Gain knowledge of Deutsche Telekom Global Carrier's products including features, capabilities, coverage, price and SLA's
- Respond to Sales/customer questions and clarifications on Deutsche Telekom Global Carrier's products both technical and commercial
- Provide support in quotation and pricing proposal preparation
- Provide support on formal bids
- Handling of pre-sales and ordering tasks in internal IT systems
Skills & Experience Required:
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative, to prioritize tasks in order to meet targets and deadlines
- Strong team player
- Responsive to change and able to perform very well under pressure
- English and German language knowledge verbal and writing mandatory
- Knowledge of international wholesale market (Preferable)
- Work experience within complex, multinational organizations (Preferable)
- Commercial/technical sales support/ pre-sale consultancy background (Preferable)
- Knowledge of MPLS and Ethernet networks in general (Preferable)
- Knowledge of internet based technologies (Preferable)
We offer you a 6 to 12-month internship (30 hours full-time) and pay a collective agreement gross salary of EUR 1,916 (based on full-time) as well as various T-Systems benefits.
Our ICT services place us in one of the most dynamic markets worldwide. We use innovative technology to develop compelling solutions for the convergence markets of tomorrow. Our goal is to help businesses to become even more successful.
„Ich bin für Sie da und begleite Sie auf Ihrem Weg zum neuen Job"
Tel. : +43 57057 8474
E-Mail : email@example.com