Finance Manager (m/f/d)
Our customer is a world leading operator in the FMCG industry with over 5 billion of turnover and operating in several continents in over 120 countries.
The Austrian business concentrates on the main brands and is highly involved in the group structures and processes.
- Responsible for the P&L, financial statements, and related systems entries
- Preparing the financial reports and forecasts to the HQ as well as responsible for the balance sheet (monthly/quarterly/yearly) in local GAAP (UGB) as well as the IFRS-standards and all financial topics related to these
- Working closely with internal and external consultants concerning transfer pricing, auditing and steady interaction with the shared service center regarding accounting issues
- Liaising with the Group Finance team to resolve variety of queries and setting up new standards and processes
- Leading a small team
- Qualified finance manager - several years of experience in finance functions (controlling as well as international accounting)
- Strong Excel and Microsoft Office product experience. Experience in SAP (nice to have) but almost good knowledge with an ERP-system
- Fluency in German and English. Other languages beneficial (French and Czech)
- Hands on, business minded, self-starter and autonomous, yet a collaborative team player
- At ease in a group based as well as SME environment
- Fact based strategic and analytical thinking with ability to deep dive without losing the broader perspective
For this role our client is willing to pay an annual gross salary of 80.000 Euro. Overpayment is possible.
Wir freuen uns auf Ihre aussagekräftige Bewerbung unter Angabe Ihrer Gehaltsvorstellung und der Referenznummer 15129/001. Ihre Bewerbung wird an den zuständigen Berater weitergeleitet. Bitte beachten Sie: Um eine schnelle Bearbeitung Ihrer Bewerbung sicherzustellen, bitten wir ausschließlich um Online-Bewerbungen.