Technical Product Manager (m/w/d)
BSc. / Equivalent Education
Paysafe is a leading global provider of end-to-end payment solutions. Our core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through our industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallets and online cash solutions. Paysafe Pay LaterTM is part of Paysafe Group. Based in Vienna, the company offers innovative online payment services like invoice payments, instalment payments, monthly invoicing, and electronic debit notes. Its focus is on white-label solutions, managing the entire transaction behind a merchant's brand.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Be the product leader that drives the PPL's invoice product line to be a frictionless experience in all of PPL's markets
- Define innovation, strategy and roadmap with the constant focus to improve the scale and revenue growth of your product
- Write user stories and manage backlog to communicate and clarify feature requirements and product needs to internal development team
- Conduct usability tests as part of continuous improvement and capture regularly customer feedback to prioritize roadmap items
- Research and understand market trends, competitors and new technologies to identify new improvements
- Be at the center of communication between PPL's customers, sales, key account management and operations to drive ideas and innovations to fully formed products and features
- Monitor product performance with a product specific P&L monitoring and report regularly to Head of Product
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration, or equivalent education
- 3-5 year+ of experience in Product Management and managing software projects throughout the entire development cycle
- Experience in e-commerce and / or financial services (e.g. consumer credit)
- Excellent technical understanding and programming skills (Java/PHP/XML) are an advantage
- Excellent MS Office Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Fluent in German and English (Business language: English)
- Both an international working environment and an open and great working atmosphere, where successes are celebrated together
- Excellent public transport connection
- Mobile Working, flexi-time (without core hours) and other great company benefits
- International development and career opportunities
- An annual gross salary starting from EUR 50.000, - with a view to increase based on the qualification and experience
We look forward to your application!
Paysafe is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing a work environment of mutual respect to everyone without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Please find further information on www.paysafe.com
Take a look and visit us!