We are 200,000 dedicated innovators, working across 30 countries to create and build a smarter world every day. Leading the way in the development of innovative technologies, Sketch to Scale thinking, worldwide product excellence, and global citizenship sets Flex apart - a leader in a market of one. For our expanding Industrialization team, we are looking in Althofen (Austria) for a
Program Manager (m/f/d)
As a program/project manager you will accompany our customer during the entire Flex product life cycle (FPLC) and maintain an excellent customer relation with both new and existing customers.
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Development and implementation of project, pricing and program strategies
- Leading a team of cross functional experts and oversee all interdepartmental activities to ensure completion of commitments regarding timelines, delivery, quality and the business metrics.
- Be the key channel of communication for customers
- Maintain current and develop additional business with customers.
Here is some of what you'll need:
- Completed technical education (HTL, FH / Uni) with focus on electrical engineering
- Proven experience in program/project management (>3 years)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (German and English)
- Sound Judgement, Leadership ability, result orientation, positive and proactive attitude
- Flexibility and traveling availability
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Professional, modern work environment
- International career possibilities
- Internal and external professional trainings
- We offer a minimum gross salary of EUR 3.171,23 according collective bargaining agreement Elektro- and Elektronikindustrie. A higher payment is negotiable depending on qualification and work
If you are interested in a new challenge and meet the requirements, please forward your application to Anna-Lena Turko email@example.com