Technical Project Management (m/f/d)
Place of action: Wien
Job type: Full time
Department: Software & IT
Salary (Gross per month): from EUR 4.000
Time for a new challenge!
- Take responsibility for the solution compliance of the projects
- Act as the primary technical leader of the project teams and as lead technical interface with the Customer (together with the PLM)
- Review Requests for Proposals in order to ensure client retention and secure new projects
- Ensure the solution compliance with Product Policy, M(ake)T(eam)B(uy) strategies and contractual requirements (including safety)
- Check together with the project managers that the solution is consistent with the project budget, technical risks & schedule
- Review together with the project core teams the risks and opportunities and the related mitigation plans throughout the project
Skills are the key!
- University degree in Railway Engineering, Computer Science or related fields
- At least three years of experience in a similar role as well as experience in requirements engineering, business or system analysis
- Substantial practical experience and applied knowledge with respect to architectural design and railway domain knowledge (including technical safety and security and also customer knowledge)
- Excellent analytical skills in order to draw business relevant conclusions (verbal and written communication in German and English language required)
- Requirements Management or Project Management Certification (IREB, IPMA) beneficial
- Unconventional and innovative thinking, able to anticipate and introduce ideas which may lead to strategic advances
- Quickly understand how organisations operate, identify the interactions between stakeholders and power relationships in different cultures, acquire and consolidate knowledge of stakeholders
- Strong analytical, communicative and social skills and high self-initiative as well as organizational and coordinative competences
These are the benefits!
- Long-term career planning
- Interesting and challenging job in an internationally successful company
- Competent team
- Motivating working atmosphere
- A challenging role in a worldwide acting group offering various internal development opportunities
- Great accessibility by public transport
- Subsidies for public transportation and meals at the canteen on site
- Monthly gross salary: from EUR 4.000 (depending on qualifications and experience)
International Customers have selected IVM as their strategic partner; therefore, we increase our international team in Vienna. Accept the challenge and let's shape the future together!
Dipl. Ing. Christian Wurm
+43 (1) 6988880-38