Consultant for Digital Business Solutions (f/m) @ A1 Digital International GmbH
A1 Digital is part of the A1 Telekom Austria Group. A set of innovative and scalable Cloud and IoT services qualify A1 Digital as partner of choice for digital midmarket projects. The target market is Europe and it includes CEE countries where A1 Telekom Austria Group is already active as well as additional Western European markets, above and foremost Germany. With several years of relevant experience in the field of IoT and some of the leading datacenters in Europe, A1 Digital is well set to support its customers with best of breed solutions.
- You develop and nurture a network of existing and high-potential customers and build up a pipeline for A1 digital services., together with local sales teams.
- You represent A1 digital during congresses, conferences and trades shows to promote awareness and networking within our focus vertical industries.
- You are sharing customer insights with product management and technology teams to develop and prioritize product requirements and reflect customer feedback in future initiatives.
- You align with the marketing team to develop and provide sales collateral and training to local B2B sales teams.
- You proactively develop direct and indirect sales strategies in alignment with local marketing and sales teams.
- Relevant university degree (or adequate professional experience).
- At least 5 years of professional experience in B2B sales, preferably within telecommunications and/or IT industry with focus on solution business.
- Broad interdisciplinary know-how in internet, cloud and wireless technologies and/or relevant vertical industries (transportation, automotive, consumer electronics, industrial automation, manufacturing, healthcare, retail, etc.).
- International experience and willingness to travel especially in DACH and CEE region.
- Fluency in business German and English language required.
- A team player with the drive to win, who enjoys working with customers in an innovative and creative environment juggling the needs of management, engineering and procurement.
- Stress resistant in difficult situations with the perseverance to build up pipelines and networks of customer relations.
- Ability to motivate and drive the team to go the extra-mile in a flat hierarchy structure and deliver customer demands on time, on budget and to full internal satisfaction.
- Innate curiosity to learn about new technologies and to apply them to the benefit of our customers.
There are many possibilities to develop in our company! Seize the chance, evolve and use the possibility to make your career! We are looking forward to your application!
Our performance-based-salary models reward extraordinary commitment and success. The minimum annual gross salary according to the collective agreement of Telekom Austria AG is EUR 44.830,24,-. The actual annual salary depends on your qualifications and professional experience.