Senior DevOps Engineer (f/m) @ A1 Digital International GmbH - External Workforce
A1 Digital is part of the A1 Telekom Austria Group. A set of innovative and scalable Cloud and IoT services qualify A1 Digital as partner of choice for digital midmarket projects. The target market is Europe and it includes CEE countries where A1 Telekom Austria Group is already active as well as additional Western European markets, above and foremost Germany. With several years of relevant experience in the field of IoT and some of the leading datacenters in Europe, A1 Digital is well set to support its customers with best of breed solutions.
- You are deploying, automating, maintaining and managing cloud based production system, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of demo and productions systems.
- You take care of build, release and configuration management of customer production systems in private deployments, both cloud and on-premise.
- You do system troubleshooting and problem solving across platform and application domains.
- You will be suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements.
- You evaluate new technology options and vendor products.
- You are ensuring critical system security through the use of best in class cloud security solutions.
- Relevant university degree (or adequate professional experience)
- At least 3 years of professional devops experience preferably with focus on B2B business in technology companies
- Ability to independently organize, run and maintain schedules for multiple concurrent customer projects
- Experience working in an Agile environment, with Agile methodologies such as TDD, Scrum, Kanban, etc.
- Continuous deployment, Agile release and configuration management
- Fluency in technical and business English required - German and/or Slavic languages appreciated
- Self starter, highly organized and action oriented
- High customer value orientation, analytical and structured approach to work
- Ability to analyse complex situations and balance risk with opportunities
There are many possibilities to develop in our company! Seize the chance, evolve and use the possibility to make your career! We are looking forward to your application!
Our performance-based-salary models reward extraordinary commitment and success. The minimum annual gross salary according to the collective agreement of Telekom Austria AG is EUR 44.830,24,-. The actual annual salary depends on your qualifications and professional experience.