Amer Sports (www.amersports.com) is a sporting goods company with internationally recognised brands including Salomon, Wilson, Atomic, Arc'teryx, Mavic, Suunto and Precor. The company's technically-advanced sports equipment, footwear and apparel improve performance and increase the enjoyment of sports and outdoor activities. The Group's business is balanced by its broad portfolio of sports and products and a presence in all major markets. Amer Sports shares are listed on the NASDAQ OMX Helsinki stock exchange (AMEAS).
Customer Service Manager D-A-CH
As Customer Service Manager D-A-CH, you will manage, motivate and develop the Customer Service Team, ensuring the support of overall business objectives whilst maintaining a high quality of customer service is delivered consistently to external and internal customers.
- Being accountable for effective people management to ensure team morale, timely customer management and consistent achievement of operational metrics and targets including KPI's.
- Being accountable for the creation and management of the team reporting, critiquing the outputs and implementing corrective actions to ensure consistent achievement.
- Being responsible for coaching individuals on their performance to exceed targets through regular 1:1's, identifying training needs, performance management and ensuring all training is completed.
- Developing a customer focused team who is pro-active and always seek the opportunity to improve the customer's experience.
- Being responsible for the recruitment, onboarding and training of all new starters into the Customer Service Team.
- Being responsible for the Field D-A-CH order book ensuring all rules and guidelines are being met and respected, supporting the sales team with supply plans and managing all order book review requests at a local level.
- Building and maintaining close working relationships with all key stakeholders.
- Ensuring all relevant invoices are coded and approved in a timely manner.
- Work as part of the EMEA GTM Customer Service Management Team reviewing processes and driving continuous improvement.
- Educated with to degree-level or equivalent, with 3-5 years' experience in a Customer Service Team Leader/Management role
- Experience of successfully leading and motivating others including training and coaching
- Ability to motivate and build effective relationships with Internal and External customers
- Demonstrable problem-solving ability and time management practices
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organised with a "can-do" attitude
- Experience or Passion in the Sports and Outdoor industry preferable.
- Fluent in German and English
- Planning & Organising
- Change & Innovation
- Communication & Influencing
- Determination to Win
- Customer Focus
- Commercial Experience
- Breakthrough thinking
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU:
- An interesting role in a challenging industry
- Career progression opportunities
- The opportunity for independent and self-reliant work
- A friendly and vibrant working environment in a dynamic and international team
For this position, a minimum gross salary of 2.900EUR per month is foreseen on a full-time basis. An overpayment is possible depending on work experience and qualification.
Please submit your application online.