Product Manager - Social Gaming (m/f)
We are currently looking for a creative and passionate Product Manager (m/f) to support our Product Management Social Brands Team. In this position, you will be responsible for our free-to-play social casino platform GameTwist on all the digital channels (Web/Mobile/App) which are available to our global audience. If you enjoy working in a cross-functional, dynamic and international team, you love to come up with new features and ideas and you can actively push and communicate them then this job might be a great fit for you.
- Planning and managing the delivery of innovative features for GameTwist
- Shaping a product vision, conducting release planning & creating product road maps
- Preparing user stories and documenting the requirements with detailed acceptance criteria
- Collaborating with the stakeholders to prioritize feature requests according to business value
- Guiding, improving and maintaining GameTwist on all digital channels
- Reporting and updating key positions on status and performance of GameTwist
- Work in close collaboration with our cross-functional teams
- Analyzing the user feedback of our global audience for further improvements
- Coming up with creative ideas and solutions
- Completed academic education in a business or technical related study or equivalent working experience
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar position in an online environment (ideally infree-to-play gaming)
- Comfortable and confident working with both the technical and commercial sides of an organization
- Ability to focus on problem-solving in a dynamic/agile environment
- Excellent decision-making skills, with the ability to logically measure risk against potential gain
- Creativity and innovative way of thinking
- Attention to detail and precise and organized working style
- Excellent communication skills in English, both spoken and written
- Challenging tasks in a successful and innovative company based in a central location in Vienna
- Opportunities for personal development as part of the company's sustained growth
- A welcoming working environment in a committed and international team of employees from more than 30 countries
- Flexible working hours and numerous benefits such as an in-house canteen, regular employee events, health care benefits, further local employee offers and discounts, etc.
- Extensive training by mentors
- Reimbursement of additional travel costs for an interview and support with any necessary relocation from abroad
- A yearly gross salary of EUR 48.000,- for applicants with at least 3 years of specific experience and willingness to offer a higher salary depending on your professional experience and qualification
Greentube Internet Entertainment Solutions, the global interactive unit of NOVOMATIC, is a leading developer and supplier of iGaming solutions. Greentube is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the NOVOMATIC Group, one of the biggest producers and operators of gaming technologies and one of the largest integrated gaming companies in the world. Greentube's industry leading omni-channel technology allows the convergence of online, mobile and land-based games. The well-diversified product portfolio includes Classic Slots, Table Games, Live Dealer Gaming, AWP Reloaded Slots, Server-Based Gaming, Social Casino Gaming, Bingo and more.
If you are interested in this position we are looking forward to your application including motivation letter and CV.