Boa Technology Inc., the creator of the award-winning, patented Boa Fit(R) System, is reinventing how shoes, medical braces, and equipment performs. As Boa looks ahead to the future, there is contagious excitement radiating across our offices in the United States, Europe and Asia. We are a collaborative, growing company where details matter and satisfaction with our product is paramount. The people of Boa are passionate, committed, collaborative and friendly. We know the joy of actively pursuing an idea, making it a reality and then moving on to the next challenge. If this work environment sounds attractive to you, then read on.
EMEA DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
Further building the consumer face of our brand will be a crucial step in realizing the true potential of the Boa(R) Fit System globally. With this in mind, the Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for Boa's digital ecosystem (Website and Social Platforms) across the EMEA Region ensuring that all activity is planned and executed in-line with Boa's strategic goals and marketing objectives. Tasks may include but are not limited to theoverall management of Boafit.com's EMEA pages, building campaign/editorial pages, SEO, the planning, creation, posting & monitoring of social media content, and the management of various freelance resources.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support the EMEA Marketing Manager in the development of the annual digital marketing and media plan.
- Collaborate regularly with the Global Digital Marketing team to ensure EMEA activity and initiatives are closely aligned.
- Work seamlessly with all EMEA business functions to ensure their content is represented correctly through Boa's digital channels.
- Work closely with Brand Partners as well as Boa Account Management and Marketing teams to plan and execute Brand Partner initiatives in a dynamic and timely manner.
- Own the development, coordination and execution of the annual content calendar for web and social, as well as playing a key role in conceptual development and production of the digital assets.
- Regularly conduct analysis using available platforms such as Google Analytics to optimize consumer engagement and digital experience.
- Work closely with media, creative and content teams to coordinate all EMEA digital advertising campaigns, whilst ensuring campaign goals and objectives are tracked and measured.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- University degree in digital marketing, communications, or a related field
- Minimum 3 years of digital marketing experience, ideally within the sporting goods industry
- Fluent in English and German (written and spoken) is required - Italian, French or Spanish is appreciated
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail and the ability to adhere to timelines
- Strong affinity with Drupal or similar CMS platforms
- Fundamental understanding of SEO best practice and implementation
- Experience of planning and implementing paid digital media campaigns across web and social
- Proven success in building and engaging social audiences
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Passion for sport, the outdoors and having some fun
- Willingness/ability to travel 10% both domestically and internationally The salary is based on the KV Handel and we are willing to overpay depending your experience and skills.