We are shaping the world with sensor solutions!
ams' success, being a world leader in the design and production of high performance analog ICs and sensor solutions is driven by our most important asset - our employees. To support our continuing growth, we are looking for people with ideas, people who want to make a difference and are focused on being the best.
Corporate Health & Safety Security Coordinator (m/f)
Job No. 3799
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Coordinate ams' Corporate Health & Safety and (physical-) Security
- Develop and implement Health & Safety, Security processes/ procedures/ guidelines in ams' subsidiaries (ww)
- Supervise Health & Safety coverage in ams' subsidiaries (e.g. participate in selection of safety consultant; coordinate forecast planning of ams' subsidiaries Health & Safety related budget; etc)
- Control and monitor Health & Safety, Security related reporting obligations, from ams' subsidiaries towards Corporate
- Perform periodic audits, assessments, trainings and act as adviser on-site ams' subsidiaries (requires travelling)
- Assist/ hands on to support ams' subsidiaries Health & Safety demands
- Coordinate and act as adviser in the course of incidents
- Investigate Health & Safety related risk evaluation and feasibility of R&D projects
Your education and experiences:
- Technical education/ background
- ~ 5 yrs of experience, related to manufacturing operations
- Qualification as Safety Officer ("Sicherheitsfachkraft gemäß §74 ASchG")
- Knowledge of safety related legal requirements
- Knowledge about hazards from chemicals, laser, engineering and laboratory environment, exposures in semiconductor
- Knowledge in management systems (e.g. OHSAS 18001, ISO 45001, or similar)
- Qualification as Auditor and experienced in auditing process
- Experienced in international assignments, willingness to travel frequently
- Target and solution-oriented work approach, practices
- Good communication skills, structured and self-driven
- Fluent German and English in speaking and writing
- MS Office applications, SharePoint skills
Premstätten, Styria, Austria
Collective salary and wage agreement:
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification. The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group E
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.
ams offers a great work environment with exciting career paths and trainings, attractive salaries, a profit sharing program, social events and much more.
If you enjoy creativity and innovation, working in teams and an open and friendly corporate culture, we are looking forward to your application via our recruiting platform: www.ams.com/career