PreSales Consultant (m/f)
We are a young, motivated team of IT enthusiasts and deal with all topics around modern cloud infrastructures. We focus on providing consulting services to our international customers on site as well as on training and operational support at our location in Vienna.
We are currently looking for a passionate personality who actively promotes our customer acquisition and binding by understanding their technical and organizational challenges and providing appropriate and specific strategies.
To build trust between cloudWerkstatt and our customer, you collaborate on Engineering as well as on Management Level. You will work closely together with our Sales and Technical Delivery team to empower the customer to invest effectively in the most appropriate technology.
Additionally you represent our Company on various technology Events while holding tech-talks, presentations and workshops.
- Perform detailed architecture pitches and reviews
- Demonstrate and carry out complex proofs of concepts
- Create strategies to counter competitive threats and resolve issues
- Become a domain subject matter expert; develop relationships with key customers
- Run and support technical enablement events
- Serve as a speaker at industry conferences, partner events, public marketing events and webinars
- Collect, prioritize, and build a case based on multiple accounts; show trends to identify gaps and untapped opportunities in our offerings and solutions and map future market opportunities
- Own whitepapers, analyst relationships, blogs, etc.
- Excellent presentation, communication, and documentation skills
- Experience as a sales engineer, IT architect, or an equivalent role with enterprise accounts
- Ability to interpret customer business and technical needs and provide adapted solutions
- Understanding of complex enterprise solutions and architectures
- Solid skills and experience with cloud paradigms, concepts, and technologies
- Knowledge of Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)
- Solutions-sales mentality in an environment with multiple offerings and services
- Ability to work seamlessly with distributed, cross-functional teams to achieve success on behalf of customers
- Excellent balance of strategic and tactical skills with a high level of mental agility and capacity for original thought
- We expect a high degree of willingness to travel
Good to have
- Experience with Container Platform Solutions like OpenShift, Kubernetes, ...
- Solid Know-How with Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC) and configuration management solutions like Ansible, Salt,...
- Working on game-changing projects at international customers (Focused on Germany and Austria)
- Challenging topics in a dynamic technology stack
- An excellent working environment in a dynamic and multi-cultural team
- Trainings and education to support your personal and professional development
Based on professional qualification and experience, we offer a provision based gross annual salary starting from EUR 50.000
We are looking forward to receiving your application via firstname.lastname@example.org!
cloudWerkstatt consulting difference
We believe that the challenges of the dynamic changes in the IT industry can only be successfully handled by sharing knowledge and transferring know-how. That's why our consultants support you in the ongoing development of your business services.
Whether proof of concept for application modernization technologies or implementation of complex productive infrastructure environments, we´ll lead you on the journey of your digital transformation.
Reisnerstraße 13/6 | 1030 Vienna | Austria
+43 1 9466033 | email@example.com | www.cloudwerkstatt.com