200 years #believeinyourself
Working at Erste Group means working together on the future of us all: our customers, our company, each individual.
This takes to believe in yourself and the people around you; as well as to meet others with respect, empathy and understanding of diverse life stories.
Corporate Analyst (m/f) - Focus TMT & Machinery
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
The Group Erste Business Analysis Department is part of the Group Credit Risk Management Division of Erste Group (Holding). The focus of the department lies on the comprehensive and group wide analysis of large corporate clients as part of the credit decision process. Furthermore we prepare peer groups for selected industries and offer a wide range of internal trainings and workshops. We closely work together with the Corporate Sales and Credit Underwriting Departments for Corporates as well as with all Erste Holding´s subsidiaries.
- Analysis of large corporates in Austria and abroad including the assessment of the respective business model, creditworthiness, repayment capability and liquidity
- LPreferably focussed on corporate companies active in the Steel & Machinery sector
- Assessment of financial statements (local GAAP's, IFRS, US-GAAP)
- Preparation of respective peer groups and market research
- Cooperation with different departments within Erste Group
- Occasionally trainings and workshops group-wide, based on own and Department areas of competences
- Utilization of Erste Group internal analysis tools
- Application of internal rating regulations and provision of expert rating decisions
- Contribution to various Group and Department projects
- At least a 1-year experience in corporate credit or risk management environment, preferably on the Telecom & IT and/or Steel & Machinery industries. Ideally you have worked in an international environment
- Technical education is a strong advantage ("HTL" or equivalents, Technical University)
- Alternatively, proven experience in the sales-side structuring or Risk assessment of companies in the mentioned industries
- Strong analytical, writing and presentation skills in English to present complex issues concisely
- Very good knowledge of accounting standards (local GAAP, IFRS and US-GAAP)
- Flexibility and resilience to perform in a fast-paced environment
- Readiness to cooperate with colleagues of other departments/ CEE subsidiaries in a multi-cultural environment
- Willingness to travel
- Open-minded, result- and target-oriented
- Very good language skills in German and English is a pre-condition
- Great opportunity to work in a challenging and international environment within a high-qualified team which has a track record in providing critical insights into the credit risk profile of Corporate Clients so as to support the bank's credit decision making process
- We support your professional and personal development
- Discover and enjoy the benefits of Erste Group
- A competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications is granted - the minimum wage for this position in accordance with the respective collective agreement is EUR 31.692,-- gross per year
- We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer without regard to age, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation or national origin. We live diversity!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: