Technological innovations have fundamentally changed the game. Today, our digitally savvy customers demand a premium experience across all channels and touchpoints. And that's where Erste Group's IT entities come into play. We believe that the future of banking is digital and we want to be among the creators and innovators who redefine it. We are ready to go the extra mile to wow our clients. You do too? Then hit the "apply now" button.
Software Architect (m/f) - Java or .NET
- As part of our Development Architects team, you will be responsible for the maintenance, further development and support of architectural products
- You define target architectures, development conventions and standards together in a team and actively support new projects as well as existing applications
- You are well informed about current trends in the Java or .NET world and decide on the use and application of these in your company
- You will make your contribution to the smooth operation of the products and, together with your colleagues in platform architecture, ensure the necessary exchange between platform and software architecture
- You have a technical computer science education and approx. 5 years of experience in software development and software design with Java
- You have very good knowledge about architecture design. Microservice experience is a clear advantage
- You are open to new development methods, technologies and trends independent of the manufacturer - we are currently working on topics such as Openshift on-premise cloud, Kafka event driven architecture, Domain Driven Design, ...
- You have a quick grasp of technical problems and bring strong communication skills with you
- You have the toughness and patience to support change processes and to integrate decisions
- You are strongly proactive and service-oriented, but your high quality awareness, which is geared towards sustainable success, is not neglected
- You are fluently in German and English
- By participating in the selection, evaluation and introduction of new technologies and trends, you will have a decisive influence on the continuous improvement of software development at sIT
- We offer the perspective of ongoing professional (technical) and personal development, the assumption of responsibility for large and strategically important architectural products and projects
- A professional and collegial working atmosphere as well as a flexible working time model with the possibility of a home office
- A competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications is granted - the minimum wage for this position in accordance with the respective collective agreement is EUR 41.706,-- gross per year
- We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer without regard to age, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation or national origin. We live diversity!
- Discover the additional benefits of Erste Group
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna